- The Practical Boat Licence Course is the easiest and most cost effective option to obtain a NSW Boat Licence. It is also our most popular course.
- Complete some pre study (we provide this to you), attend the 3 hour practical session and then complete the final exam at any RMS office.
- Note: 'NO LOG BOOK REQUIRED' with this option.
- We do not charge for the PWC component
- We provide FREE study material for both Boat Licence and PWC Licence
- Please Click Here to enrol in the Practical Boat Licence Course
- Cost is $255.00 for 1 person
- Discounts apply for enrollment of more than 1 person as follows:
- 2 persons - $245.00 each
- 3 persons - $235.00 each
- 4 or more person - $225.00 each
For current dates and vacancies and to book online please see below
3 Hour Practical Boat Licence course (No Logbook required- includes FREE PWC Theory)
How to Enrol in a NSW Practical Boat Licence course
The cost for the Practical Boat Licence course conducted in a 3 hour session is $255.00. Discounts apply for more than 1 person in a booking. Please note: When undertaking the practical boat licence course ‘NO LOG BOOK IS REQUIRED’.
Please use the enrolment form below to enrol in the NSW Boat Licence Practical Session Course for the issue of a NSW Boat Licence (for persons 12 years+). You can choose to enrol just 1 person or up to 4 persons at the same time. (Providing vacancies exist – check for vacancies here).
If there is more than 1 person enrolling at the same time then please take advantage of our discounted rates as follows:
- 2 persons – $245.00 each (Save $10.00 each)
- 3 persons – $235.00 each (Save $20.00 each)
- 4 or more persons – $225.00 each (Save $30.00 each)
Courses are held weekly in Newcastle
For safety reasons we do not collect Boat Licence fees on the day therefore pre- enrolment and pre-payment of course fees is required. Courses are conducted on a weekly basis. (Please click here for the current course dates and vacancies). Upon completion of enrollment we provide you with valuable resources and study material to assist you in obtaining your boat licence.
If you require a PWC licence you must enrol in the Practical Boat Licence course and we provide additional PWC theory training FREE of charge.